Friday, August 2, 2013

Welcome

Taking pictures is one of my favorite past times. I also enjoy using my thesaurus, spending time with my cat, and the scent of herbs - Rosemary, Basil and Lavender in particular. I have also been known to watch a copious amount of movies. I am named after my great grandmother, also Callie Jean.

Please peruse my portfolio and blog. If you are interested in booking either a portrait or product session, you can email me at calliejeanphotography@gmail.com or click the contact tab.

The session fee is $200 and includes up to two hours of shooting, multiple outfit changes, and a disc with your final 18-25 low res images. My prints and products are affordable, and I do not have packages so you have total control and will be able to order only what you need.

My parents run Healthy Ways Farm and I take the pictures for the Healthy Ways Adventure, some of which I share here, so be sure to check that out also.

Warmly,

Callie


0 comments:

Post a Comment